For Mental Health World Contributors
Health World is an open forum for recipients and providers of mental health services,
family members, agency members, policy makers and government officials involved in the
pursuit of mental health. We publish first-hand accounts on what helps and what hinders
recovery from mental illnesses; what works, what doesn't work within traditional systems
of care, within alternative systems of care. There can never be too much information about
illnesses that affect so many, for which so many are still mistreated and misunderstood.
1. Please double-space articles. If they are not typed, please be sure we
can read them.
2. Please include your name, address, phone number and a brief biography
telling readers what you want them to know about you.
3. Articles are to be a maximum of four (4) double-spaced pages.
Occasionally, five pages may be able to be accommodated. Computer submissions on disk are
4. To avoid the possibility of libel suits, we do not print names of
people and/or facilities cited for malpractice: it is the truth of personal experiences
that impacts on readers.
5. We retain the right to edit all contributions volunteered for
publication and publish articles for additional education purposes.
6. Pen names and Anonymous are acceptable.
7. Submission is not a guarantee of publication, but every effort will be
made to include your work in future editions.
Email your contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org after you have subscribed.
Site designed by Chris
MentalHealthWorld.org is a not-for-profit organization.
Internet services provided by BuffNET.
Copyright © 2000 by Mental Health
Mental Health World c/o Independent Living Center, Buffalo, NY 14214-1384